With the weather being so unpredictable these days, we jumped at the chance to enjoy a nice evening at a friend’s house who happens to live up in the hills of Avila, so amazing!! I mean, that pool is to die!! It looks cloudy in the pictures, but it was actually really warm. We enjoyed some amazing wine, took in the view and of course I sipped some espresso at the end of the evening…because it was approaching 8pm, lol (insert old lady emoji).
I was so happy to finally wear this cute, springy outfit! I’m absolutely loving all of the printed pants I’ve been seeing lately. Printed pants are fun, can be dressed up or down, and make your whole look just a little bit more unique.
I fell in love with these Gentlefawn printed pants from Wildflower Women Boutique. The print is perfect for spring or summer. And just let me tell you, these might be the MOST comfortable pants I think I’ve ever worn (and coming from someone who basically lives in yoga pants, that’s a bold statement).
I feel like pants are either hold-your-breath tight or so slouchy that all your hard work at the gym goes unnoticed. These are relaxed through the hips and narrow toward the ankles. The pants cover the widest part of the leg while highlighting the thinnest part for a chic and flattering silhouette.
There are so many ways to style printed pants! Here are just a few suggestions:
- Go boho with a wide-leg pair and a basic tee with flat sandals.
- If your printed pants are tighter and more like leggings, pair them with an oversized sweater. Heels dress this up, while flats make it look more boho-chic.
- A chambray shirt looks amazing with printed pants. Button it up and tuck it in, or leave open with a white tee underneath.
- For a more structured look, pair them with a fitted blazer and heels.
- If it’s chilly, front tuck a tee and pair the look with a long, loose cardigan.
I dressed mine up with these fab gold stilettos from Lulu’s!
I have had this ASTR crop top from Nordstroms hanging in my closet for awhile and I thought it went perfect with these pants … especially because the pants are high-waisted. I love the extra pop of color the top gave the outfit. The top I’m wearing is out-of-stock, but I love this one!
I hope everyone has a great week! The girls and I went to Disneyland last week, so stay tuned for a post about my tips and tricks for going to Disneyland with toddlers!
*A big thank you to Wildflower Women Boutique for sponsoring this post!