Motherhood is so, so hard. Especially when your little ones are toddlers. Luckily, there are some products out there that make this crazy mom life a tad easier on us. I have gathered-up some of the best sanity-saving products that I would highly recommend. I mean, how did our parents even raise us without this stuff?! **Click on image to shop!
- ezpz Happy Mat: If your child actually eats meals, you should get the ezpz Happy Mat ($25 and worth every penny). It’s a place mat and plate in one that suctions to the table: a true game changer for parents. The mat has three compartments for all of the food groups that they won’t eat (kidding – kind of). The Happy Mat is made of 100% silicone and is BPA & PVC free. This mat is very durable, super easy to clean (dishwasher safe) and easy to store and travel with.
2. Easy Pouch: I had stopped buying the pouches for my girls several months ago because Leighton always wanted to hold them herself and after one inevitable squeeze, there was always a huge mess. However, a mom at Delainey’s dance class had one of these for her toddler and I thought it was SO genius. You just put the pouch inside the easy pouch and it allows them to hold it and feed themselves, withOUT being able to squeeze it!! So I’m back to buying pouches, which I love because they’re so good for the kiddos. You can buy 2 Easy Pouches for $10 on Amazon. Boom.
3. Squirt Food Dispensing Spoon: This spoon takes baby food, removes the jar and the mess, packs it into a single utensil and with one squeeze, you get an easy, one-handed feeding. Pop on the cap to seal food on-the-go. It even has a protective cap that keeps the spoon clean between feedings. I’m so in love with this product.
4. Animal Pouch: The first couple stuffed animals are cute, and manageable. But after the kids accumulate hundreds of stuffed animals, it’s time to do something. This animal pouch stores all of the stuffed animals and doubles as as a seat. The kids can easily access their stuffed animals and put them away just as easily! Can I get an AMEN for this?!
5. Nose Frida: This concept looks and sounds pretty gross, but believe me, it works! I got one of these when Leighton was a baby and have been loving it ever since. You just put the end of it in their nostril and literally suck out the snot! I know, sounds gross. Luckily there is a barrier between you and the snot, lol. I’m not kidding when I tell you this works. Every time the girls get a cold, I break out this bad boy!
6. Car Seat Tray: It’s no wonder this was voted best product last year by Crisbie. This portable car seat tray helps keep the kids entertained while you’re driving. It’s part play table, part snack dispenser, part toy holder. It has compartments, which help keep the kids toys, crayons or whatever they may have somewhat contained.
7. Wet Brush: Moms of girls…you NEED this! I can’t tell you how many tantrums have been thrown over hair brushing. It was a constant battle in our house for awhile. A friend told me about this wet brush and I had to try it. It seriously saved my sanity. Delainey rarely complains about it hurting her when I brush her hair now! It detangles their hair so easily!
8. 2-in-1 Potette Plus Portable Potty: Before Delainey had reached her potty training age, I would see these moms bringing potty chairs to the park and their kids would just pop a squat right there. I wasn’t judging, but it seemed a little odd to me. That was until we started potty training – I totally got it. It’s always the MOST inconvenient of times that they have to go. This portable potty chair is perfect for those times. There is nothing worse than having to find a bathroom during a camping trip, vacation or road trip – and not to mention the filth that comes with those bathrooms. Simply place a disposable liner and it’s ready for use! The travel size potty has little mess to clean up so you can take it anywhere.
9. Veggetti: This has been a game-changer in our house. My girls are obsessed with noodles. As in, they ask for them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s crazy. I couldn’t get them to eat any veggies (particularly Delainey). When I got this spiral vegetable slicer, I made zucchini noodles when I made spaghetti and I didn’t tell them a thing. I sat back and watched them devour them! To this day, they still have no clue they’re not eating pasta! Mom win.
10. ZoLi BUZZ B Electric Nail Trimmer: Ok, this is more of a baby product, but I just had to give it a shout-out. When Delainey was a baby, I accidentally cut her when I was trying to cut her nails. It was the tiniest drop of blood, but it traumatized me. This electric nail trimmer takes the stress out of trimming their delicate little nails!
I hope you got some helpful tips! I’d love to hear what your favorite baby/toddler products are!