The last few years I’ve tried to do something special for St. Patrick’s Day. Last year we did a super fun golden rock scavenger hunt – the girls loved it! We’re going to play again this year, but I wanted to try something new to add to the fun. I’m obsessed with making candy bark. You can customize it for any holiday, it’s so easy and sooo yummy – I mean, it’s magically delicious 😉 Leighton was my little helper this time – and by “helper”, I mean she practically did the entire thing herself – it’s that easy!! This bark is a perfect little goody to hand out to friends and/or teachers for the holiday.
How To Make Lucky Charms Candy Bark
- White chocolate melts
- Green gel dye
- Lucky Charms cereal
- Green sprinkles (you could also use gold)
- Baking sheet
- Melt chocolate and add two drops of green gel dye.
- Pour onto your baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on your Lucky Charms cereal.
- Next, sprinkle on your sprinkles.
- Put in the refrigerator to harden. Once set, break into bark.